Interventional Pulmonary and Complex Airway Program
CFPG’s Interventional Pulmonary and Complex Airway team also specializes in advanced airway, pulmonary procedures, and bronchial thermoplasty and includes Daniel Haim, M.D., Steve Vu, M.D. and Tabarak Qureshi, M.D. We offer the most technologically advanced procedures performed in a minimally invasive full service bronchoscopy suite. All Patients will be evaluated in a multidisciplinary approach utilizing the most invasive and up-to-date technology to create a treatment plan tailored to the individual patient needs.
Dr. Tarek Dammad provides interventional pulmonary services. He is a board certified Interventional Pulmonologist with the American Association of Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology. He received his internal medicine training at St. Louis University and his pulmonary and critical training at the University of Louisville. He is an expert in the management of : Lung cancer and thoracic tumors (benign and malignant), Lung Nodules, Tracheal, bronchial stenosis and central airway obstruction, Pleural Diseases.
His procedural expertise includes:
- Rigid Bronchoscopy for complex airway diseases
- Therapeutic Bronchoscopy ( LASER, Electro cautery and Cryotherapy)
- Airway Stent Placement
- Cryo Lung Biopsy for the diagnosis of lung fibrosis (ILD)
- All advanced diagnostic bronchoscopies (Ultrasound, navigational, robotic)
- Medical Thoracoscopy with pleural biopsies, pleuradesis, tunneled pleural catheter placement
- Endobronchial valve placement
- Percutaneous Dilatation Tracheostomy (PDT)